Monday, June 30, 2008

Blog slacker

It's amazing how much faster I can cut a tomato when Im not using a butter knife.  Its absolutely mindblowing when I think about the speed in which I am becoming a real Mom-type! I finally bought a knife other than a butter knife and Ive only lived in this apartment for 11 months. At this speed I may be able to make food for EJ by the time his teeth come in! ( not baby teeth.. the permanent ones when he's like 7)

Don't ask me what Ive been busy doing. It's all a blur. I do know one thing- I have a a real big baby. Ive already had college recruiters calling about his interest in being a linebacker. Although I see EJ in a more individual sport- like, say, the Strong Man competition.  I mean lets face it-someone has to strap on a belt and pull a school bus a few feet, don't they?

We have been having a good time, me and the boy.  He still thinks Im the funniest person alive.. although I get nervous when he meets my big brother Erik this month. Erik has a way of clamming most other people up.  Why even try to be funny when he is around? Anyways- yeah, Im going on a plane with a baby. I wish I could make up a Tshirt that says "trust me, I know, I was once as you are now"   Im going to be that lady with a baby. I am however smart enough to bring a box of earplugs to distribute in case we get a screaming attack. :)

Anyways, Monkey is fine- thanks for asking. She has decided her new job around the house is to nap on EJ's feet when its chilly at night.  Very very cute.

By the way, I guess I didnt realize till now how much work it takes to be a consistent blogger that blogs. Im not sure if I think all of the frequent bloggers out there are super cool and committed or if they are losers with alot of free time.  I bet its a blending of both.

No comments: