Friday, March 21, 2008

Who would have ever guessed that I would get lost in so many hours and hours of babyness? I have made like 15 mini videos. All of them are me laughing and trying to make the baby laugh. But like, I never get tired of it. And although to anyone else each laugh video is the same- I see them all as totally different and unique. Like duh, obviously you can see that his laugh today has matured into a heartier and more manly guffaw compared to his childish laugh from yesterday?


In other news, my very best manfriend Michael decided today was the day to gently point out that Monkey has a weight problem. Actually he said "Honey, Monkey is fat" and it was all real interventionish. So I thanked Captain Obvious for pointing it out. In any event, Monkey is on a diet. This should be real fun.

No comments: